Help editing Basket/checkout.

Lamrith

I want to be able to add text to my checkout/basket pages.  I have scoured files looking for the keywords where I want to add the text and have had no luck.

Can someone tell me which file would be the one to add text in the location marked on the attached image?   I just want flat static text that every single customer will see before they proceed thru checkout.

cart.jpg

Thanks BSmither,

I did try that for a while and eventually gave up.  I was looking for the "Your shopping basket" in the code though which is why I did not find what I wanted.  I will keep this in mind for later. 

As a bandaid I went into each product category on my site and manually added the away message to the category description in every one, so that people saw it right away while they were shopping.  Probably a smarter was rather than surprise them on checkout.

Next time you want to do something like that, you might consider making a new php file using the pattern of the widgets. Then you can put the call for it in the description - not the wording. You can change the wording in the widget ONCE and ALL categories have it.