PHP7.1

keat

In my quest for performance i updated one of my test sites to PHP7.1.

I take it CC doesn't work with 7.1 ?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/mydomain/public_html/classes/db/mysql.class.php:36 Stack trace: #0 /home/mydomain/public_html/classes/db/mysql.class.php(63): Database->__construct(Array) #1 /home/mydomain/public_html/controllers/controller.index.inc.php(20): Database::getInstance(Array) #2 /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php(20): include('/home/crimpterm...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/mydomain/public_html/classes/db/mysql.class.php on line 36

Edited by keat

you want to use mysqli...

mysql was depreciated and removed.. it's olddddddddddddddd..

Make sure your server has this enabled

also, ioncube doesn't support php 7.1 yet, so if you have encoded modules they won't work

Edited by Noodleman

According to my Apache/PHP config and looking at PHP info on one of my sites, it appears that I have MYSQLI installed.

Info from CubeCart:                      mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: xxxxxxxxxxxx $

The site is working with PHP7.0 but not with 7.1, however, having said that, I know that one of Ian's mods uses IonCube, so maybe I can't go down this route just yet anyway.

Edited by keat