howdy

Spre

i just wanted to post and say hi, ive actuall been scouring all cart software for a while, had thought i settled on opencart(was suppose to be the best yea right) I havent dug to far into cube yet, but what i have done i have to say keep up the great work, other options dont have good import tools, unless you pay around 500 for as many products as i have to have them migrated.

with cube( this is how far ive gotten) it was a breeze and im in love with that, i have over 36000 products(i currently use pinnacle cart) and cube was able to import every single item from my pinnacle export, yea i gotta fix up catagories etc, but still, only took 10 minutes to import every product.

keep up the good work!

Thanks for the warm welcomes, I havet had a chance to fully search the forums here, might aswell put it here. so far so good.

the one main question i have is, import was succesful, fixed the catagories, as it imported the catagorie key names instead of actual names, not a big deal only took a few minutes to fix.

I have edited one product making it visible and avaliable, it show up on the home page perfectly, can access it add to cart etc. However when i go to the catagory it is suppose to be in the cat says no products found, am i missing a setting somewhere?

note: this is only in a testing enviroment right now until im ready