Unable to set up payment setting correctly

Micelle93

Hi, when my customer make a purchase from my cube cart ecommerce website, right after he key in the credit card detail, the error appeared as below:-

The merchant country is not supported.

can anyone help with this?

The following errors were detected:

• The merchant country is not supported.

Assuming he/she is on your cubecart shopping cart, you will need to "turn on" the country you require.

In your admin, go to settings country zones and add what countries you want by clicking on the status on the right hand side.

There may be other areas you may need to assign the country too. On my shopping cat I have different areas in my AIOS All in one shipping extension.

let us know how you go.

Hi Keat,

I am not sure whether was the payment made via the host or my website. I think it should be in via my website. 

Please see attached picture for the problem I am facing. 

Appreciate if you can help. 

IMG_0412.JPG

Hi HarrisOrganic,

i have set added the country - Malaysia for my customer. However it is still the same problem: Merchant country is not supported. 

It it worked well on the PayPal link as showned in the picture but not on the Checkout button which directly collect credit card detail from customer. 

IMG_0404.PNG

OK, this looks like its on your own site.

I think you need https at least for this.

As per HarrisOrganic says

If you go to manage extenstions, find card capture, and then allowed zones, you'll need to add the zones which are allowed to post card details.

Personally, I'd avoid this plugin and use something like PayPal, as you're probably contravening all PCI DSS rules hosting the card gateway yourself.

Experience a security breach and a whole can of worms could open up for you.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

I tried unsuccessfully to look at brownricereal.com. The  checkout is expecting https if you are accepting CC numbers.

Is this a new install or an upgrade? What version for CC and for skin? If upgrade, from what? Anything unusual about your hosting, etc?

If you haven't already, please Create Error Log

Then repeat your test purchase and show the results of the log here. Be sure to XXX out any private information that shows in the log results.

Besides the countries being enabled, you will also have to go to the Manage Extension of your admin.

From there Navigate to Card Capture plugin. Then you will find a tab marked "Allowed Zones".

Also as has been mentioned before by keat, you will need a secure https site. There are several option available usually through your host.

Edited by harrisorganic

Hi all, 

Thank you so much for your suggestions and advices.

However, i still experience error of merchant country not supported using secure checkout.

I have done setting https for brownricereal.com but still unable to resolve this problem. The paypal checkout is working but the secure checkout is having merchant country not supported problem. 

here is my error log for today:-

[20-Jul-2017 05:04:09 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150
[20-Jul-2017 08:11:59 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/shipping/All_In_One_Shipping/shipping.class.php on line 46
[20-Jul-2017 08:45:47 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56
[20-Jul-2017 08:46:05 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56
[20-Jul-2017 08:46:16 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56
[20-Jul-2017 08:49:25 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56
[20-Jul-2017 08:49:29 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56
[20-Jul-2017 08:55:51 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/order.class.php on line 1370
[20-Jul-2017 08:57:08 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class Website_Payments_Pro in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/website_payments_pro.class.php on line 13
[20-Jul-2017 16:05:19 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class Website_Payments_Pro in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/website_payments_pro.class.php on line 13
[20-Jul-2017 08:05:20 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150
[20-Jul-2017 16:38:36 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/order.class.php on line 1370
[20-Jul-2017 08:48:01 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150
[20-Jul-2017 17:13:33 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56
[20-Jul-2017 17:22:43 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56
[20-Jul-.. 17:23:09 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56
[20-Jul-2017 17:26:49 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56
[20-Jul-2017 17:27:40 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56
[20-Jul-2017 09:51:29 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150
[20-Jul-2017 17:52:18 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/order.class.php on line 1370
[20-Jul-2017 09:59:28 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150
[20-Jul-2017 13:21:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150
[20-Jul-2017 21:23:54 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Extension config.xml file doesn't exist. (/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/shipping/All_In_One_Shipping/config.xml) in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/controllers/controller.admin.session.true.inc.php on line 80
[20-Jul-2017 21:23:59 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Extension config.xml file doesn't exist. (/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/shipping/All_In_One_Shipping/config.xml) in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/controllers/controller.admin.session.true.inc.php on line 80
[20-Jul-2017 21:24:29 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Extension config.xml file doesn't exist. (/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/shipping/All_In_One_Shipping/config.xml) in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/controllers/controller.admin.session.true.inc.php on line 80
[20-Jul-2017 21:24:43 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Extension config.xml file doesn't exist. (/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/shipping/All_In_One_Shipping/config.xml) in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/controllers/controller.admin.session.true.inc.php on line 80
[20-Jul-2017 22:00:48 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Extension config.xml file doesn't exist. (/home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/shipping/All_In_One_Shipping/config.xml) in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/controllers/controller.admin.session.true.inc.php on line 80
[20-Jul-2017 14:16:07 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150
[20-Jul-2017 14:16:15 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/../public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150

A couple of questions:

Are you using AIOS? Do you have a country or region set up in AIOS for the countries you ship too?

Are you running the following CC6.1.8 with Skin Foundation and AIOS. + various plugins. ie  Card capture+paypal express

I may not be able to help for here on, but the answers will help others more knowledgeable.

• Like 1

I think CubeCart's PayPal Pro module (includes Express(?), the yellow button) is set up to show most if not all the errors that PayPal could possibly send back from a transaction.

I believe the message, "The merchant country is not supported," means that Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) is not a country that PayPal has agreed to support with its "PayPal Express" system.

Being a merchant using PayPal, you may need to consult with PayPal and verify if the home country of your business is recognized by PayPal for these methods (Direct, Express, Hosted, but maybe not Standard).

-Edit-

Maybe it is not Express you are using. See:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/howto_product_matrix/

Edited by bsmither

Thanks all helpful people here!

with bsmither explanation, I successfully changed the secure checkout to be linked with PayPal. 

The payment went through, email was received that the credit card has been deducted but the website screen showed payment failed. 

How do I rectify this problem?IMG_0425.thumb.JPG.95b4108f48d570b9ec8ab7a391c77e70.JPG

IMG_0423.JPG

A couple of questions:

Are you using AIOS? Do you have a country or region set up in AIOS for the countries you ship too?

Are you running the following CC6.1.8 with Skin Foundation and AIOS. + various plugins. ie  Card capture+paypal express

I may not be able to help for here on, but the answers will help others more knowledgeable

Yes, I am using AIOS. I have set up the country I ship to.

Yes, I am using CC6.1.8 with skin foundation and AIOS +  PayPal Standard Payment Gateway + PayPal Website Payments Pro & Express Checkout integration.

Thanks Harrisorganic.

I have eventually manage to make a successful purchase with secure checkout.

The latest error I countered was:-

Security Alert: Possible Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) or browser back button used.

Below are the error log I encountered

[21-Jul-2017 10:54:04 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class Website_Payments_Pro in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/website_payments_pro.class.php on line 13

[21-Jul-2017 10:55:26 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56

[21-Jul-2017 10:56:28 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  unlink(/home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/includes/extra/PayPal_acceptance.js) [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.unlink.php'>function.unlink.php</a>]: No such file or directory in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/admin/index.inc.php on line 56

[21-Jul-2017 11:16:28 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 11:33:46 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 11:38:34 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 11:38:51 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 11:39:30 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 11:39:35 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 03:39:52 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150

[21-Jul-2017 11:40:03 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 11:40:15 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 11:40:19 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 11:41:47 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 04:06:18 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150

[21-Jul-2017 12:06:45 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 12:07:09 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 12:07:18 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 12:07:23 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 12:07:23 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/order.class.php on line 1370

[21-Jul-2017 12:07:27 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class Website_Payments_Pro in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/modules/plugins/PayPal_Pro/website_payments_pro.class.php on line 13

[21-Jul-2017 12:07:35 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 2093

[21-Jul-2017 04:19:40 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150

[21-Jul-2017 04:37:34 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/XXX/public_html/brownricereal.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150