Options Matrix Keep Products In Order.

bbtil

I need the items under product options to stay in the order they were added is there anyway to do that?  I added them in proper date order but once I added them to the matrix they went in any order. Any help would be appreciated, I'm new to cube cart.

items.thumb.jpg.a06d47d9b896dfdceeb28704acf7a265.jpg

:)

Thanks!

matrix.jpg

general.jpg

product.jpg

Edited by bbtil

Please do this research:

Enable debugging in CubeCart: admin, Store Settings, Advanced tab, Enable Debugging and enter your IP address in the adjacent field (www.whatismyip.com)

View a fresh copy of the product page.

At the bottom of the page, there will be a grey section containing many things including a list of database queries. The query you are wanting to see is something like:

SELECT * FROM `CubeCart_option_value` WHERE CubeCart_option_value.option_id = '7' AND `value_id` IN (1,2,3,20,21,22,23) ORDER BY `priority` ASC, `value_name` ASC ;

where the option_id is found in admin, Product Options, Option Groups tab.Hover the mouse over the Delete icon and the URL the browser shows will have an ID value in it.

And where the set of numbers for value_id are for the Option Attributes for that specific Option Group. (There may be other numbers in the set.)

Regarding the query above, if there is no ORDER BY clause, then we need to determine why.