Does 1&1.com support Cubecart?

RealWis.com

Depends what you mean by "support" ?  If you mean will it run on their servers then yes, CubeCart will run on most Linux based hosting servers.  If you mean support as in technical support of CubeCart itself, then no they don't and as with most hosting companies, they won't care what CMS you are running and won't have any expertise or knowledge.

Not sure what you mean by "has anyone listed" ?  What I can say is that we have migrated quite a lot of clients from 1&1 hosting - they, along with hostgator and godaddy are the three hosting companies that we migrate the most client's from.

Ian

Depends what you mean by "support" ?  If you mean will it run on their servers then yes, CubeCart will run on most Linux based hosting servers.  If you mean support as in technical support of CubeCart itself, then no they don't and as with most hosting companies, they won't care what CMS you are running and won't have any expertise or knowledge.

Not sure what you mean by "has anyone listed" ?  What I can say is that we have migrated quite a lot of clients from 1&1 hosting - they, along with hostgator and godaddy are the three hosting companies that we migrate the most client's from.

Ian

Ok, I actually found it in your Apps and loaded up a test site.  I'm working in it right now.  Thank YOu so much for your response.  Jim M.