Authorize.net Pending verification transactions

jka

3 hours ago, bsmither said:

I would argue it is the plugin's responsibility to provide the form validation. I disagree with the core code providing specific and dedicated support for distinct plugins. But that's just me.

and, on the other hand, it is just my opinion that the overall system should never be "held hostage" to any plugin provided and submitted by outside sources. We need to be certain that whatever information submitted for gateway processing be at least validated as to correct format and completeness prior to submission. But, again, that is just me...

• 1 month later...

Can sone one send me a gateway.class.php with these code edits that works for them. I've reviewed this post from https://github.com/cubecart/v6/issues/1783 and it makes sense to add code to look for payments on hold but the code posted confuses me. 

Why does this line look at array key 1 from the result array when the switch for the payment status looks at key 0?

$this->_result_status = $results[1];

I don't think I have an Auth.net test account anymore.

• 4 months later...

We have updated to 1.1.4 for the last couple of months. The status from AIM with "4 1 253" works fine now with the custom message from Authorize.net. 

However here is the issue, unlike when the status is "1" where its gets redirected to a Order Complete page, in this case of "4", it displays the message properly etc adds to pending order. However it still sits on the credit card form page. Customers that get a "4" (Fraud Detection Suite) from Authorize, get the order received in pending status on the screen with the CC form below. They end up entering the card info again and sometimes we get 2-3 authorizations. 

How can change the behavior of "4" similar to "1" and take them away from the CC input screen.

On 11/21/2017 at 6:26 AM, Al Brookbanks said:

Thanks so much. I removed some comments and published it in 1.1.4. 

Edited by jka