E-mail on order

Marques

I have a problem.
As soon as someone orders something on my site who does not have an account, I will receive an email.
As soon as someone orders something on my site who has an account, I will not be notified.
It must be an setup, but I've been looking for an hour now and can not really find it.

Regards

That is an anomaly. Which is to say, this is the first time we have heard of this.

Has this happened to more than one purchase where those customers are registered?

Please let us know the exact version of CubeCart you are using, and if you have any third-party plugins installed.

I have the latest version of Cubecart and have only on one plugin installed ( All in shipping ).

I have tride it my self i have one account regristerd and one not.

And the one not regristerd i get a email of a new order but the one regristerd i don't get any email but i see it on the account page.

regards

I will look at the code in CC6110.

In the meantime, please view in CubeCart's admin, the Email Log. You should see almost all attempts at having sent an email and the 'Sent' results of each attempt.

If the result is a checkmark, then we need to look more towards if the email got lost in transit.

If the result is an X, we may find the reason in an error log.

If the attempt is not even listed, we need to look at CubeCart's code.

Edited by bsmither