Pricing of Goods

Paul Snow

Hi All

I know this is fairly simple but I am new to CubeCart. Could anyone suggest the right plugin/extension for me (or the method of how to achieve the following if it is already built in). My product is canvas prints of various images, currently each image is a product, and I will sell them in various sizes. There are four categories, waterfalls, trees, scenery etc. I would therefore like to put "From £xxx" or something like it the homepage selection grid/featured etc but vary the price dependant upon the size in the image's specific page options dropdown.  I can do this the longhand way of assigning each product a specific option but would also like to incorporate a bulk update facility to specific sizes. Any suggestions?

Thanks in anticipation

Paul

Edited by Paul Snow

I dare say there are plugins available, take a look on Havenswift, Noodleman or Semperfi's web sites.

However, if all your canvas prints have the same otions (150 x 100, 250 x 200 or 350 x 300 etc), then when you clone a product, the options are cloned too.

If the options are the same prices, then this makes it even simpler.

Edited by keat