Admin email notification

peterp

Hi All,

I have a client that is running CC ver6.0.8 and has been running successfully however they have found that the admin email is being sent which has all the necessary fields such as customer, addresses, and order totals, however the individual lines that make up the totals are missing, has this occurred to anybody else. Could somebody point me in the direction where I can find the code that creates the email so that I can see what is being created.

Thanks for your help

Best Regards,

Peterp

The emails are in CubeCart's admin, Email Templates. Click the flag of the email translation you want to edit: probably Admin: Order Received.

On the next screen, view the HTML Content and Plain Text Content tabs.

You should see lines for Subtotal, Discount, Shipping, Taxes, and Order Total.

Hi Brian,

Thankyou for your response I have had a look at the email templates and all looked fine I then did a test of my issue and all looks ok now go figure, I will keep an eye on this as issues do not fix themselves.

Thanks again

Best Regards,

Peterp

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

running CC V6.1.12, fresh setup

I do not get admin notifications when a customer orders. Customer does get the email.

Payment Gateway is:  Print Order Form

2 test orders were placed, first they showed status pending, now they show cancelled. (I did not process them)

In either case the admin notifications emails of those orders did not come in

Edited by Hollister