size of price of product

Yaelede

Hi,

I'd like to know how I could increase the size of the price of products on individual product pages.
I have been trying to modify the related css, but somehow it doesn't produce the required result (it is mixed up with the discounted price)

Cubecart v6, eTone skin

The eTone starts with setting all font size to 14px. It then overrides specific selectors with specific values, such as a class of 'price_previous' that follows a class of 'price' (common.css, line 299).

But there isn't any CSS for just a class of 'price' (defaults to using the global setting), nor any CSS for a class of 'sale_price' that follows a class of 'price'.

In common.css, find near line 296:

.product-list .price{
font-size:1.1em;
}
.price .price_previous{
font-size:0.8em;
text-decoration:line-through;
}

Change to:

.product .price .price_previous{
font-size:0.8em;
text-decoration:line-through;
}

.product .price .price_sale{
text-decoration:none;
}
.product-list .price, .product .price{
}

There is a problem, though, as now the product panels are no longer the same height - those with no sale price are shorter. This causes irregular placement of the panels. I'm still trying to sort that one.

Because you have edited a page resource, you will need to force your browser to fetch all new copies of these files. This is generally done with CTRL-F5.

Edited by bsmither

Thanks, almost perfect..

Two issues still:

1. In "Featured product" box both prices (sale and retail) are of the same size and both are non-strike-through

2. If there is a discounted product among the "Latest products" block on home page, there is one empty space of one product (right below the discounted one)
However the discounted prices here are displayed here as it should (different size, one strike through, one normal)

It seems very complicated to me (to understand this  .price, .price_sale, .price_previous thing), so I reverted back to the original one for now

Edited by Yaelede