"Taxes" page not showing in Admin

Crysties

I modified settings.tax.inc to sort state in asc order per bsmither in a previous post.  It has been working great.  When the upgrade was done 6.1.12, I modified the file and tried to update online.  The file would not overwrite the online file.  In frustration I deleted the online file and uploaded the modified file from 6.1.12 backup.  Now when I click on "Taxes" in Admin I get a blank page and the location is https:/xxxxxxxxx.com/admin_xxxxxx.php?_g=settings&node=tax ,

Please, how do I fix this?

I update my profile but I don't see it showing up on the signature attachment.

Hosted by BlueHost as recommended by CubeCart many years ago.

cPanel 60.0 (build 48)
Apache 2.2.34
PHP 5.6.31
MySQL 5.6.32-78.1
Perl 5.22.1

Edited by Crysties

Turns out I already have the error.log  It says

[21-Oct-2017 19:57:40 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function MultiSort() in /home2/XXXXXXX/public_html/admin_XXXXXXX/sources/settings.tax.inc.php on line 185
[22-Oct-2017 03:01:46 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: _g in /home2/XXXXXXX/public_html/classes/ssl.class.php on line 38

So, I suggested an edit to sort tax rules?

This edit had some new code added to this file, and the code calls the function MultiSort().

Then, I must have also made mention of where to put this function. Maybe in /includes/functions.inc.php.

Can you point me to the conversation where we discussed this?

Found it.

The function was added to the end of the file.

Please verify the settings.tax.inc.php file has the function at the end of the file.

Your reply was dated April 11, 2016.  Would you like me to cut and paste  your reply here?  Ignore.

It was in admin/sources/sessions.tax.inc.php

I just went back and looked at your posting and I copied it as you wrote it.  I was leaving out part of the script.  It now works.  Thank you for your help. 

Three things. 

1.   There was a second error re ssl.class.php.  Is this related to first error?

2.  How do I edit the signature in my profile? 

3.  What can I use to open the .php files that shows line numbers?  I usually use Notepad or it auto opens in OpenOffice Text Document.

Edited by Crysties