resize image in sub category

devilish

Hi again, I'm wanting to adjust in the main category, sub category image size as per these photo's.

wanting the image to be around the size of  the featured products one

image1.PNG

The test2 sub-cat is too small

image2.PNG

I changed these values

image3.PNG

to this

image4.PNG

which didn't make difference.

one again help appreciated. 

Edited by devilish

If you change a page's resource (javascript, CSS, images, etc) but do not change the name, the browser will use the copy that it has cached internally for itself. You will need to force the browser to fetch fresh copies of these files. This is typically done with CTRL-F5.

However, the skin you are using is 'responsive'. That is, there are sets of CSS rules that the browser uses when the browser viewport is "this" wide, and other sets of CSS rules when the viewport is "that" wide. Hitting the right set of rules is problematic.

CubeCart's skin configuration requires that image sizes be "named" and a related maximum width be specified. This is in the skin file config.xml.

I do not know what the above CSS rules will affect, the actual image or the screen real-estate given to contain the image. But, in config.xml, specify for the 'subcategory' a maximum of what you want -- 150px?

Again, there is the size of the image, which won't get any bigger than the maximum specified (not supposed to, anyway), and won't get any bigger than the real estate given to contain it -- which may get smaller as the viewport gets narrower.