Worldpay test payments failing

LukeS

Newbie here trying to set up cubecart and testing with an established Worldpay installation (converting from another shopping cart)   I'm getting the (apparently) not uncommon message (below) about incorrect installation ID or different submission protocol required.  I've spoken to Worldpay who tell me it is a problem with the message they are receiving - and that the configuration they see at their end is all good.  I've tried the obvious - reinstall the extension, retype the entries in the configuration screen but still no luck.   Can anyone tell me where/how I can generate a print out of the message that is being sent? I'm afraid my PHP skills aren't up to it!

Thanks

Luke

Secure Payment Page

Sorry, there was a problem processing your payment:
The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:

The transaction cannot be processed for one or more of the following reasons:

• The installation ID field is blank or contains invalid characters.
    • A different submission protocol is required. A more secure submission may be required.
      • The installation number is invalid.

On first inspection of the module code for WorldPay v1.0.7, I find there is a syntax error that could be causing PHP to crash. Maybe. Maybe not.

In the file gateway.class.php, line 27, find this part:

($tis->_module['testMode'])

Replace that part with this part:

($this->_module['testMode'])

It seems the WorlPay module takes the customer to their website to make payment. As such, the gateway form auto-submits and the customer does not see anything.

There are a couple of approaches:

1. Have the browser's diagnostic tools show the "network waterfall" and observe what gets POSTed,

2. Change the transfer submit mode of the module from 'auto' to 'manual'.

If you try #2, there will be no Submit button to complete the checkout process. But at least you will be able to have the browser show you the HTML source where the values of the form variables to be POSTed can be examined.