Page Size of Printed Documents

MWEapril

When I try to print, the page is printed on regular paper, but centered on the page and only 3.75" wide. All text and images are shrunk to be within that 3.75". I cannot find where to make this change. Anyone have an idea of what is causing this? It happens for documents, printing orders, customer printed invoices, etc... Seems to be everything on either the Admin side or the front end. Thanks in advance!

Thank you. My intention was not to blame CuebCart as I am way too new to all of this to assume that I didn't mess something up. There was no scaling, and of course the next test I did didn't duplicate the problem. I guess I was more trying to figure out how the printing is controlled so that I can look at it and begin to understand it more. Also, the size that it was printing is not a size that I print regularly, so it confused me. Does CC scale to the printable area or is it a pre-set size somewhere?

Some of the page is a pre-set size and position. If you look for "Burris Computer Forms" eCommerce Peel Out! Shipping Label Sheets, you will find that the shipping address block is strategically positioned.

In addition to the browser's orientation, scaling, margins and header settings, there is also the computer printer driver's Print Dialog control panels that specify paper size, copies per page, choice of paper tray, etc. Some graphics-type programs can augment this or work directly with the printer driver settings to accurately print envelopes, greeting cards, business cards, etc, but usually do not leave these settings permanent.