SFWS Additional Fields Per Product Plugin

jka

Folks,

Has anyone installed the SFWS Additional Fields Per Product Plugin? I bought this plugin last weekend and have done everything according to their instructions. (such as enable hooks etc). I am not able to see the extra tab to configure on the Admin/Product screen. After buying the plugin, I notice that it says "No Warranty" for the plugin in the instructions that came with it and not while buying it. Any help with how hooks work will be appreciated or how to t-shoot and see if the plugin is every working.

Thanks.

Evening,

Would like to give the developer of the module a chance to reply, but wanted to add that if you get stuck with getting this resolved then let me know, depending on what you need I probably have something already in my toolbox.

I would recommend contact the developer via their support services in the first instance as I'm assuming no warrant means to data impacted by the module rather than the module itself.