Export catalogue problem

KevS

When I export the catalogue as a csv file, cubecart creates the file.  But when I open the file with excel or open office its 95% OK, but there are a few products where the price is dispalyed as part of the description.  So with 130 products there are 15 or so that come up with something like  "dotted with a splash of colour </span></span></p>" in the price column.  I wonderered if anyone else has had this problem, or if anyone has any idea of what could be causing it and how to solve it?

I am trying to create a product catalogue that I can print off.  Wifey is doing a market stall next weekend and it would be really usefull if we could have a catalogue on the stall for potential customers to browse through.  This would need to have the photos as well as price, description and various other bits of info.  At the moment we are having to do it manually, but I don't fancy doing that on a regular basis.

I've tried using a bit of simple coding with the inventory catalogue database to create a pdf catalogue and that works fine and it looks OK, but adding the photos automatically is not so easy.  The advantage with using the export catalogue database is that the image file names are included in this and so it should be a relatively simple job for me to add the images as well.

If there is a ready made mod that would do this that would be best, but I can't find one.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I've checked all the product descriptions and short descriptions and the aren't any quote marks.  But I think it is to do with that.  The csv file has all the html tags in the descritions, so there are plenty of quote marks.  I tried doing the same thing with the shopzilla export catalogue extension and that works just fine, just abstracting the text for the descriptions.  It doesn't export everything I need, but at least its a start.  I'm not sure if there is an easy way to modify the product export to ignore the html tags?