A new design

Guest twisted

Guest twisted

I have a new design for my store.

Yeah...another one, but I like this one and I think I will be sticking with it for a while.

I am putting this here and not in shameless promotions because I am not promoting myself. I am showing off my cubecart store. ;)

Let me know what you think. I spent a lot of time on this one.

http://designscubed.com

One of your old problems has come back to haunt you...

Your Grab a Bargain box is determining which product I'm able to view... no matter what product I click on. Get back in that code and replace those $product tags with something else...

Next, you've got a slight layout problem in your view_product page. The images are forcing the layout beyond its borders. You might want to redesign that page to put the image on top of the description, instead of beside it.

Continuing on...

While I like your 3 boxes up top, it would look better if you could make them all the same size. Right now, the Random Pick box is the tallest, and the Most Popular Product box is the shortest. It unbalances the look.

And last (for now)...

This one is just my opinion, but the top of your page is looking pretty croweded with all those buttons up there. I would suggest moving the PHP, MySQL, Redhat, and Apache buttons to the bottom right column. I say column because the bottom is also a bit crowded, with all your additional link information, and the columns themselvs are pretty empty in comparison to the rest of the site (they are always shorter than the central table).

Guest twisted

Your Grab a Bargain box is determining which product I'm able to view... no matter what product I click on. Get back in that code and replace those $product tags with something else...

hmmmmmmm........well damn! I hadn't noticed. Thats a "first thing in the morning" thing to tackle.

Next, you've got a slight layout problem in your view_product page.
Crap. Uploaded the unedited version! DOH!

While I like your 3 boxes up top, it would look better if you could make them all the same size. Right now, the Random Pick box is the tallest, and the Most Popular Product box is the shortest. It unbalances the look.
OK...THIS one i'm aware of! LOL

I been thinking about that, and I think the only way I can get around it is to hardcode the height for the box.

And last (for now)...
This ones easy...........no! B)

Thanks for the input.

;)