Fedex no longer works

Christopher Short

8 minutes ago, Al Brookbanks said:

We had a support ticket about this today. You'll have to use a different shipping extension until we get it updated to Rate v22. May I suggest https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/shipping-methods/shippo-multi-carrier-shipping-api-usps-ups-fedex-dhl-and-more

I can't as I have a custom hazmat shipping integration on mine. Is there a timeframe on the update? 

3 minutes ago, Christopher Short said:

I can't as I have a custom hazmat shipping integration on mine. Is there a timeframe on the update? 

I simply don't have the resources to be able to give you a time frame. Could it be as simple as simply updating the WSDL file? I don't know.. hopefully the community can contribute something back. If not I will try to find a spot next week to look at this. With 6.1.13 released today there will be a big spike in tech support commitments. 

2 minutes ago, Al Brookbanks said:

I simply don't have the resources to be able to give you a time frame. Could it be as simple as simply updating the WSDL file? I don't know.. hopefully the community can contribute something back. If not I will try to find a spot next week to look at this. With 6.1.13 released today there will be a big spike in tech support commitments. 

Fair enough. I'll keep a look out. I'm not experienced enough in programming yet to know what I am looking for....but one day I'll figure it out. 

I have updated the FedEx shipping module.

All I have are "developer creds" and as such, the rates and services returned cannot be absolutely relied upon.

If you have a history of shipping charges (when the FedEx module worked) and can test this module's rate quotes against that history, and are willing to experiment, send me a PM with your email address.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, bsmither said:

I have updated the FedEx shipping module.

All I have are "developer creds" and as such, the rates and services returned cannot be absolutely relied upon.

If you have a history of shipping charges (when the FedEx module worked) and can test this module's rate quotes against that history, and are willing to experiment, send me a PM with your email address.

sure, use [email protected]. Let me know what you need from me.