User login shows CSRF error

E-Luminate

Hi,

I'm running Cubecart 6.1.13 and am getting a CSRF error immediately after logging in as a user.

This started happening the other day and I hadn't altered any files.

The following errors were detected:

Security Alert: Possible Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) or browser back button used.

I have already cleared the cache and even did so manually. When I navigate to any page following the login, it shows as I am logged out. When I return to the homepage it reverts back to showing me as logged in.

In the debugging it shows the following error:

PHP:
[Warning] /home/**censored**/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php:152 - Invalid Security Token[Notice] /home/**censored**/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php:196 - Undefined variable: _GET[Notice] /home/**censored**/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php:196 - Undefined variable: _GET[Notice] /home/**censored**/public_html/classes/cubecart.class.php:184 - Undefined variable: contents[Notice] /home/**censored**/public_html/classes/cubecart.class.php:184 - Undefined variable: contents[Notice] /home/**censored**/public_html/classes/cubecart.class.php:86 - Undefined index: doc_name

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Neil.

Certainly, if this all of a sudden started to happen, then we have a strong case to blame the hosting company.

It could be the case that they installed and enabled an overly agressive server-level cache utility. One where the login page has been cached and is served containing an obsolete security token.

Or, as I have heard about with one other instance, a recent browser update has acquired overly aggressive protocols using its (the browser's) internal cache. Instead of using the cache for a page's resources (images, css, and javascript files), the actual page is brought up from its cache as well.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I have been working with the hosting company but it is taking a lot of time!

If it helps, when I check the debugging at the bottom of the login page, I get...

[Notice] /home/**censored**/public_html/classes/session.class.php:667 - session_start() [function.session-start.php]: ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) failed: Permission denied (13)