New server new licencekey?

My shop is now on a new server. first it was patricia-kelly.com/wink but now I have made the url patriciakelly.shop (.shop didn't excised at early times)
I have download the shop and put it online at the new url, and everything is ok, but when I go to the admin I see that the licence-key is not good anymore?

can you help me with this?

key.png

Welcome Henny Roosen! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Devellion (now CubeCart Ltd) has changed the license of CubeCart. It is now GPL (which means it is at no cost to you, 100% human-readable, and allows you to use it wherever you want).

Please download the latest version of the major family of CubeCart you are using. So, for CubeCart 5, fetch CC5.2.17.

Then, from that package, upload and replace just the index.php and admin.php files.

You might also consider upgrading your entire CC5 store to that latest version.

You might also consider upgrading your store to CubeCart 6.

I have done the update but get now this;

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/patriciakelly/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 22

Fatal error: Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/patriciakelly/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 24

what is wrong?

i did override the whole admin (map) but put the old one one again, got the same mistake

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/patriciakelly/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 22

Fatal error: Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/patriciakelly/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 24

sorry, for my english...

I had override the who admin files. but had the 'old'admin files changed in admin.backup so that I had them also. and now I put them back again.

I hope you understand what I write

• 5 weeks later...

I have a similar challenge. My server crashed and I got a new one. However, all the information I need to login to the admin console of my eCommerce site is lost and I don't remember it by heart. 

I need to add more SKUs to the categories and a few more modifications.

Admin username and password are not correct each time I try.

Kindly assist.

Thanks.

Welcome tonyobj! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Be aware that CubeCart will lock you out when there have been 5 or more failed login attempts. If so, you must wait 10 minutes before the next attempt.

However, CubeCart offers a "Forgot Password" feature - assuming the emailing functions work.

You can use an external database management utility such as phpMyAdmin to examine the CubeCart_admin_users table to learn your admin username, and to also give your self a different password. Blank the 'salt' value and have phpMyAdmin MD5 encode the password.