Remove AIOS from Order Processing

Claudia M

In the skin template content.receipt.php:

Find something that looks like:

{if !empty($DELIVERY.method)}
<div class="row">
  <div class="small-6 medium-3 columns">{$LANG.catalogue.delivery_method}:</div>
  <div class="small-6 medium-9 columns">{$DELIVERY.method}{if !empty($DELIVERY.product)} ({$DELIVERY.product}){/if}</div>
</div>
{/if}

There will at least be {$DELIVERY.method} and {$DELIVERY.product}

The problem is that the $DELIVERY.method is generally the name of the folder, and are specifically wanting to overrule that if and only if the method is All_In_One_Shipping. You want the method to show if it is anything else.

You might notice some anomalies: 'USPS' is the method and 'First Class' is the product. I do not know where the way it is expressed is coming from.

The USPS and First Class are names of zones in the All in One Shipping plugin I created.  This is the only shipping I use. Here is what I have in content.receipt

{if !empty($DELIVERY.url)}
<div class="row">
  <div class="small-6 medium-3 columns pad-bottom bold">{$LANG.orders_en.shipped_via}:</div>
  <div class="small-6 medium-9 columns pad-bottom "><a class="txt" href="{$DELIVERY.url}" target="_blank">{$DELIVERY.product}</a></div>
  </div>
  <div class="row">
  <div class="small-6 medium-3 columns pad-bottom bold">{$LANG.orders_en.tracking_info}:</div>
  <div class="small-6 medium-9 columns pad-bottom"><a class="txt" href="{$DELIVERY.url}" target="_blank">{$DELIVERY.url}</a></div>
</div>
{elseif !empty($DELIVERY.tracking)}
<div class="row">
  <div class="small-6 medium-3 columns bold">{$LANG.catalogue.delivery_method}:</div>  ( Can change this to {$LANG.orders_en.shipped_via} )
  <div class="small-6 medium-9 columns">{$DELIVERY.method}{if !empty($DELIVERY.product)} ({$DELIVERY.product}){/if}</div>  Is this what I need to change?  If so how.
</div>
<div class="row">
  <div class="small-6 medium-3 columns bold">{$LANG.orders_en.tracking_info}:</div>
  <div class="small-6 medium-9 columns"> <a href="{$DELIVERY.url}" target="_blank">{$DELIVERY.url}</a></div>
 </div>
 {/if}

That is where to change it.

But instead, I found code in CC6112 that asks for a "Use this name" for the DELIVERY.method.

The AIOS module doesn't use it, but, if you are willing, I would like to send you a set of code edits to the AIOS module to experiment with.

The edits simply add the ability for the AIOS module to answer that question.

It seems once the "Use this name" value is obtained, it gets propagated everywhere. Everywhere I have checked, that is.

So, "All_In_One_Shipping" can get changed to just "Shipping" or whatever you want.

Getting back to the images posted above, is the second image from admin? If not, where is it from?

That was my question.   They weren't take at exactly the same time.  They are from different customers and one order is complete (shows All in one shipping) and the other customer is processing (shows Shipped Via: ).  Should I put a class="txt" href="{$DELIVERY.url}" target="_blank">{$DELIVERY.product}</a>  in the tracking section too?