Sort By and Search are not working

mg3ddesign

Well it depends what exact problems you are having.  What version are you running, have you made any changes to core code - the skin appears to be a minimally modified version of Foundation.  Do you get the same issues on a fresh 6.1.13 with unmodified Foundation skin.

There is this report https://github.com/cubecart/v6/issues/1828

I'm using the semperfi custom foundation 5 skin and semperfi plugins so no code that is not semperfi has been added. I just changed to the normal foundation skin and am having the same issues. Sort does not work and search does not bring up the correct products, an example is that if you search 'foam bo', the semperfi ajax dropdown search brings up the correct products where as the cubecart search results are incorrect products.

It does seem to be the issue on the link but I was wondering if anyone has found a quick fix until the bug is sorted?

This is quite a big issue coming up to xmas as everyone uses search to find specific products. 

• 1 month later...