Gateway Screen is blank / white

stevebo

When I hit the Checkout button from my CubeCart's confirmation screen, I am taken to a gateway page that is completely blank.  There is nothing in the Admin's error log nor Transaction Log.

However, it does show up as a pending order in Customers > Orders.

Not only do I receive a blank Gateway screen, I get no confirmation emails, even though the SMTP email test works fine.

What am I missing?

I'm actually using Payeezy which I got to work on my website.  However, I am migrating the entire website along with Cubecart to a new hosting company.  I am able to get everything to work except the gateway (which is working on my existing website).

I've been on with tech support at the new company for a half hour and they submitted a ticket about mhash, so I have no answer yet.  

It feels like some setting somewhere is off.  Whether I have to generate a new admin_xxxxx.php or set something in global.inc.php or have to set up something in the Cubecart management dashboard.  I just can't quite get it (even though it works on my live website).

That did it!  The error logs were empty or not useful, but the debugging statement in the knowledge base aricle ini_set('display_errors', true); worked.

The error message it displayed indicated that the system was trying to open a file that did not exist.  When I examined the file name, I saw that it referred to my old hosting company that I migrated the installation from.  Further digging showed that I migrated over a bunch of cache files and Cubecart was using those.  I deleted everything in the cache and not only did the blank screen go away, the gateway screen successfully loaded!

Many thanks for your help!

Steve

PS: As an aside, I find that while caching is really useful in a production environment, I really have to watch out for it when developing / testing.  The browser cache has particularly been a thorn in my side.

• 1 month later...

Welcome sklaassen! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

This suggests that CubeCart at one time made use of a payment gateway (generally, only payment gateways have a form.tpl file), where, right now, that module is not present.

Did you remove a module folder recently?

Did you create a new CubeCart installation, and then are using the same database as the prior CubeCart installation?

Please use an external utility to directly access the database - such as phpMyAdmin.

Look in these two database tables: CubeCart_config and CubeCart_modules.

Compare the list of modules the database tables say are installed (especially where 'status' = "1"), against the modules that are actually in the CubeCart folder /modules/.

Fetch any missing modules from the MarketPlace.

I deleted soms plugin folders from plugins that i already deleted in the admin panel. Now I no longer get a blank page but a error page that says "This page is not working" HTTP error 500.

BUT I found out that happens when I use a certian delivery method wich I thought would let the customer check out and pay on delivery. Turns out the plugin needs an API account and i need to get a license froms Sisow. When the customer doesn't need to pay, it goes to the "order completed" page. Does anyone know a free plugin i can use to let people pay later, when they pickup their order or on delivery?