PayPal/Braintree order emails

lyndsiesal

I have used PayPal standard for several years but just recently started having an issue with transactions in cubecart saying "unspecified error" when there was no error with the transaction. 

I decided to try Braintree and it's functioning, awaiting full approval, but the site is now sending out tons of emails for each order.  An email that we received the order, another that we received payment, the regular order complete email and digital download email.  With standard, only the last two were sent and that's all I need.  How do I tell the site to stop with the unnecessary emails?  Thanks! 

We can try to suppress one email, at least: in admin, Store Settings, Features tab, near the bottom, find "Force Order Completed Emails" and set to an unchecked box.

You can also try "Allow order 'Processing' to be skipped?" set to an unchecked box.

1 hour ago, bsmither said:

We can try to suppress one email, at least: in admin, Store Settings, Features tab, near the bottom, find "Force Order Completed Emails" and set to an unchecked box.

You can also try "Allow order 'Processing' to be skipped?" set to an unchecked box.

Thank you!  Both are already unchecked.  

Sorry, my bad.

"Force Order Completed Emails", when unchecked allows for CubeCart to skip that email when an order has only digital items.

Allow Processing to be skipped should be checked if so desired and the order has only digital items.

So, an order with any sort of tangible item will have all emails sent.

In the Braintree module, we can customize it to suppress sending the "Received Payment" email.