Dropdown Menu Spacing

ghinton

I have a lot of categories. Using the Foundation theme, not all show in the dropdown menu, even when scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page. I believe I could solve this if I was able to change the padding size of each category that appears in the dropdown. I tried changing the sizes in the foundation.css for the has-dropdown sections, but it doesn't appear to work for me. Can anyone point me where to adjust the sizes so it will compress the categories a little bit. Thanks!

Try this. In your foundation skin folder, css folder, cubecart.default.css file, add this rule:

.top-bar-section .dropdown li a {
	line-height: 1.8125rem !important;
}

Normally this 2.8125rem (about 45 pixels), but we are overriding with not so much space between lines of text.

This will affect all responsive layout widths - not just the large width layout.

Because we changed a page's resource, you may need to force your browser to reload these files. This is usually done with CTRL-F5.

Edited by bsmither