New CC Design

Vaxitrol site is very nice.

Not sure about other.

I was tempted to not to wait for the preloader to finish and no doubt some of your clients going to that site will feel the same.

Flash interfaces are a bit 2002 and not seen very often these days.

Still your work is better than mine ;)

Guest twisted

Not sure about other.

Ummm...i don't think FC was asking for a critique of his own site. lol

I was tempted to not to wait for the preloader to finish

I didn't ...

;)

Vaxitrol site is very nice.

Not sure about other.

I was tempted to not to wait for the preloader to finish and no doubt some of your clients going to that site will feel the same.

Flash interfaces are a bit 2002 and not seen very often these days.

Still your work is better than mine ;)

Thanks for all the feedback...

About my site... it's called BROADBAND... Get with the program... Ha Ha! :wacko:

Seriously though... I know my business site is kinda busy and it's like that by design... I want my potential clients to know what all I'm capable of, even if they don't want anything that flashy and elaborate... I appreciate the feedback nonetheless. My new business site is up BTW.

Peace

Guest twisted

About my site... it's called BROADBAND... Get with the program... Ha Ha!

Well thats all very well....but what about those who don't have broadband [and I bet they far outnmber those that do]...oft times, it may not be by choice, but simply because broadband, due to their location, is not available to them.

I understand about your wish to show off your abilities to prospective clients, but you also need to make allownace for the non-broadband user. All this would require is adding a link to the flash page "Click here to skip intro" [or similar]

About my site... it's called BROADBAND... Get with the program... Ha Ha!

Well thats all very well....but what about those who don't have broadband [and I bet they far outnmber those that do]...oft times, it may not be by choice, but simply because broadband, due to their location, is not available to them.

I understand about your wish to show off your abilities to prospective clients, but you also need to make allownace for the non-broadband user. All this would require is adding a link to the flash page "Click here to skip intro" [or similar]

That broadband statement was a joke... hence the Ha! Ha! that succeeded it. Having been a web designer for years, I understand all of what you said and I always take the dial-up issue into consideration. Which is why I designed the site such that the file size is small enough that it may be viewed on dial-up also so that even dial-up users can experience the site.

But that's neither here nor there since I my site was never up for critique anyway. Regardless, thanks for the input.

FCSanders