All in One Shipping Change order of rates

Claudia M

For the individual methods in a zone, no, I don't see that happening other than the order that they were entered.

For the complete list of shipping zones, however, that is drag-n-drop sortable such that the most specific zone gets analyzed/evaluated ahead of the more widespread, general zones.

"Edit All"? As in being able to edit all the methods at once on a zone by zone basis, or as in saying, "Bump up all rates in all zones by 2%"?

Edited by bsmither

This is what I meant: " For the individual methods in a zone, no, I don't see that happening other than the order that they were entered. "

Edit All: " As in being able to edit all the methods at once on a zone by zone basis." Like a checkmark or something that selects all to edit

You can click the Edit icon for each of the methods, and each method row will switch to having text entry boxes, such that the entire grid is text entry boxes. You do not need to Save between having edited any one row.

We can certainly work on making the methods of a zone sortable, but to what end? I would like to see your use case.

For my uses, a zone has a combination of criteria that are mutually exclusive: a weight range in combination with a subtotal range in combination with the number of items range. Under no circumstances will a zone return more than one method's rate.

So, do you have, for example, in a zone a set of methods that describe different shipping services (First Class, Priority Flat Rate, Ground) for the same criteria (the same weight range for all services)?

Maybe we can re-align your rate grid.

I have Zones for States and Zips. Plus Countries for US territories.  Each zone has my rates for USPS Priority, USPS Parcel and Standard Ground (UPS). Except the territories don't have the Standard Ground rates. My worksheet from Excel has the rates in this order:  Priority - Parcel - Standard ground, so this is usually the order I use in AOIS  making it easy to to just input rates going down the list. Unfortunately, I guess the first time I put in the rates, the State zones show the Standard Ground last. I just wondered if there was an easy way to put them in my correct place in the plugin without having to redo them all. Not that big of a deal - don't go to any trouble with this.