CubeCart Bot

Credit Card Capture

Testing new store;

1) c.c. number is not verified

2) no field for security code

Sorry, did not read the documentation correctly; verification and security code are now enabled.

However, card number is not accepted if dashes are included between number blocks, i.e., 5111-2222-3333-4444

This extension could probably do with some updates. I'd recommend turning off card validation. As no payment card processor actually performs real time validation it's fairly crude.

Just now, havenswift-hosting said:

There are so many people using this extension without understanding the PCI requirements for doing so - see https://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/faq/#5.  Of course, a huge number of people still dont bother with PCI at all !

I wouldn't use this extension personally. It only exists due to demand but please be very weary of the  potential consequences. 

Is there any way to automatically generate an email that the transaction was declined after I change the order status to "Declined"?

Just like the Order Confirmation, Order Complete etc.

There is a way to do this - it will require a bit of preparatory work (creating the email template).

This task is very likely outside the scope of this extension.

As long as the extension remains in the marketplace, it would be nice to keep it reasonably current. A start would be replacing mcrypt.

3 hours ago, robertbell said:

As long as the extension remains in the marketplace, it would be nice to keep it reasonably current. A start would be replacing mcrypt.

Yes. Needs doing. Also the SagePay extension needs openssl instead of mcrypt.

Just now, robertbell said:

Put your daughter right on it 🙂.

Too busy crapping her pants I'm afraid. 

Hi,

Is it possible to change the wording on checkout from "Card_Capture" to simply "Credit Card" as "Card_Capture" is very off putting to customers and they seem to NOT select it due to the word Capture LOL

I am using version 6.2.2 of Cubecart and the latest version of Credit Card Capture

Many thanks in advance for all your help.

Edited by PietnLindy

Please try to add the phrase you are wanting to show in the Description field of the Card Capture admin settings screen.

3 hours ago, bsmither said:

Please try to add the phrase you are wanting to show in the Description field of the Card Capture admin settings screen.

Hi,

I thank you very much.

I missed this simple thing.

Edited by PietnLindy
Wrong reply