Google & Pinterest schema.org Microdata plugin

CubeCart Bot

• 4 weeks later...

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I installed your plug-in on my website in June but finally I have no time to test it. The period of test is now finished and I don't know if the plug in work correctly on my website.

It's a french website and I like to know if it's possible to have a new free time to test it. I have the last version of cube cart but we develop a lot of module and it's possible that doesn't work correctly.

Regards.

Nicolas 

Hi Nicolas

That will be no problem - can you register on our website and open a support ticket with this same information and also include your website url.

This plugin should never conflict with any other plugin - you just need to ensure that you follow the couple of minor skin changes as documented on the install tab

Ian

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the vote !

CubeCart only has only field which can be used for manufacturer or brand - our plugin allows you to choose which schema markup is used within your page - look at the General tab.

The best way forward would be for CubeCart to have a separate brand and have added a request here https://github.com/cubecart/v6/issues/2276

If / when that is added then we would adjust our plugin to include both if they are present

• 1 year later...

We have already been in touch within an hour or so of you purchasing this plugin and supplied the licence code and I believe this message pre-dates that email but if you are still having any problems, please open up a support ticket and we will help you.

In case it helps anyone else and to add to what it says on each of our plugin pages:  After downloading any of our plugins, you can run it for 7 full days without changing anything (it installs with a "demo" licence").  However, we will always be in touch within an hour or two and supply your licence code which should then be entered.