Related Products - Manual & Automated Recommendations

CubeCart Bot

• 2 years later...

OK...so I  installed this. When I did, it came up in my extentions menu disabled, but when I clicked on it, I got this error message in my browser..."Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance. "...

So I tried to enable it and when i did, now I get that message when trying to log into the store admin section...So long story short, I cannot log into my store admin as when I do, I get that error message.

It takes me to a php website and says I need to install something to make it work...my question is this...Can I remove it without being able to access my admin store? My php is 7.2 and thats what I picked when I downloaded this. I do not know much about php so...If there is a way to uninstall without being able to access my store admin?

Thanks!

Rich

OK...so I installed this mod and when I did, it gave me "Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance. "...(I tried to install ionCube, but had problems.)

So now...I couldn't log into my store admin as it gave me same message...so I went into cPanel and deleted "related products" folder from the modules/plugins folder. That corrected the admin login issue, but now I am getting errors in my log as the plugin was not uninstalled properly? ( I cannot get it to install without errors so I can uninstall properly...)

My questions...How can I stop the errors in my log? They are numerous....this is a small sample. Can you send me a manual uninstall for this so I can make it stop looking for related_products folder?

[16-Nov-2020 09:58:21 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/class.cubecart.display_product.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:03 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/controller.admin.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:03 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/controller.admin.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:04 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/controller.admin.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:04 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/admin.navigation.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:04 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/admin.head_css.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:04 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/controller.admin.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:05 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/admin.navigation.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:05 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/admin.head_css.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:06 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/controller.admin.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:45 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/class.cubecart.display_product.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298

THANK YOU!

Rich

3 hours ago, radman420 said:

RESOLVED

OK...so I installed this mod and when I did, it gave me "Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance. "...(I tried to install ionCube, but had problems.)

So now...I couldn't log into my store admin as it gave me same message...so I went into cPanel and deleted "related products" folder from the modules/plugins folder. That corrected the admin login issue, but now I am getting errors in my log as the plugin was not uninstalled properly? ( I cannot get it to install without errors so I can uninstall properly...)

My questions...How can I stop the errors in my log? They are numerous....this is a small sample. Can you send me a manual uninstall for this so I can make it stop looking for related_products folder?

[16-Nov-2020 09:58:21 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/class.cubecart.display_product.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:04 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/admin.navigation.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:04 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/admin.head_css.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:05 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/admin.navigation.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:05 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/admin.head_css.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:06 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/controller.admin.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298
[16-Nov-2020 09:59:45 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'related_products/hooks/class.cubecart.display_product.php' was not found in /home/mybikerl/public_html/store/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 298

THANK YOU!

Rich

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 3D Time said:

The IonCube error

This will be because your hosting doesnt have ionCube installed - you can try contacting your hosting company and asking them to install but many will refuse as they have set ways of building their servers and will not budge. All plugins from us and also from @Noodleman require ionCube to be installed.  We install ionCube on all of our servers by default and @Al Brookbanks will also have it installed 

• 1 year later...