Customer Registration Email and orders

MarlineSim

Please view the admin, Email Log.

If there are checked entries (as opposed to X'd), then we need to consider:

* The server environment provided by your hosting company has a problem sending email from the domain of your store to the same domain as your email address, or
* If using a gmail address, you need to configure it to accept emails from web apps, or
* check your spam folder.

It looks like 3 X'd entries. 

One to the customer upon registering.

And two from the same customer where she used the "contact me" link, which came to my email.

Only thing I am NOT seeing is a email to me from the store showing me someone registered for a account .  

I also had put a forwarding email on my server sending my store emails to my gmail account.

But on my "contact me" form I use my gmail account directly.

Maybe I just need to use my gmail account for my settings, instead of the email account on my server. 

Discuss with your hosting provider that your app (CubeCart at mydomain.com) cannot send emails to yourself (at mydomain.com). They may have a solution.

Unless you have a plugin to do this, CubeCart is not (fully) coded to send the admin an email when a visitor registers a new customer account.

I did see that I had SMPT set to 25 without authentication, whereas my server said to set to 2525 WITH authentication.

I switched it to what my server suggest, so I will see if that makes a difference. 

If it is not better then I will see about getting a plugin. 

Thanks again, you are the best!