Sales setup

huggettm

Some SQL queries seems the easiest to me, I tested this out on my old database and it didn't seem to set anything on fire, was 1107 records done in around 2 seconds.

I'd make backups beforehand though, I'm mostly a liability when allowed near the database directly. 

Baring in mind this will do some weird stuff to any existing data that you have the price_quantity sheet, I just deleted all the data that was in there before hand cause it didn't matter to me, your mileage may vary.

INSERT `CubeCart_pricing_quantity` (`price`, `product_id`) SELECT `price`, `product_id` FROM `CubeCart_inventory`

UPDATE `CubeCart_pricing_quantity` SET `quantity` = 2

UPDATE `CubeCart_pricing_quantity` SET `price` = `price` * 0.95

Edited by Lastwolf

Thanks, but it didnt like that :)

Error

Static analysis:

5 errors were found during analysis.

1. Unexpected token. (near "`price`" at position 36)
  2. Unexpected beginning of statement. (near "`price`" at position 36)
  3. Unexpected beginning of statement. (near "`product_id`" at position 45)
  4. A new statement was found, but no delimiter between it and the previous one. (near "UPDATE" at position 119)
  5. This type of clause was previously parsed. (near "UPDATE" at position 178)

SQL query: Documentation

INSERT `CubeCart_pricing_quantity` (`price`, `product_id`) SELECT `price`, `product_id` FROM `CubeCart_inventory` UPDATE `CubeCart_pricing_quantity` SET `quantity` = 2 UPDATE `CubeCart_pricing_quantity` SET `price` = `price` * 0.95

MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UPDATE `CubeCart_pricing_quantity` SET `quantity` = 2

UPDATE `CubeCart_pric' at line 4