Paypal payment

windsurfer

Hello

I just installed the latest version of Cubecart and am trying to set up Paypal payments but i get a message that the Paypal feature is only available to American, British and French merchants. Is this not available in Canada or are we a third world country ?

Regards

Hi,

Please use this version;

https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/plugins/paypal-pro-express-checkout

The integration you were looking at was Braintree which is a PayPal company. Right now it only works for the countries you mentioned. This isn't an integration choice by CubeCart but limitation with PayPal powered by Braintree which is not something us at CubeCart have any control over. I expect it will be available to more countries over time.

We had a merchant from Australia asking the same the other week. I reached out to PayPal UK who followed up with PayPal Australia who said that there was no plan for a PayPal powered by Braintree integration any time soon.

I hope there is a CA integration option soon as it's very slick.

PayPal have a lot of different products and their availability varies between country. I don't know why by PayPal US, UK & FR seem to get the latest technology first.

Sorry if this is confusing.