Auto instock update Mod with extras

Guest franck~

I'll try to do that in the next 2 weeks. I shouldn't say that. Let's say as soon as possible.

Then I hope it will be changed in the download section. Namaste.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, im getting the same problem as mini, can you help in nayway, and wouldnt it be easier wild bill just to put the original php files with the updates in the mod, so all we have to do is replace the files?

just a thought.

any help would be much apreciated

could you not just post the files?, cos im sure they dont contain any security data do they?

if you can could you send all the files that were altered to [email protected]

if you can thanx, if not could you try and find were u had to alter the code, cos im stumped at the moment

Guest jedilab.com

once their carts are fixed they never come back.. except ironfront.. thanks for the fix, btw.

anyone have this in stock thing working?

will you please post the correct code, or files so we can get it working?

Guest franck~

once their carts are fixed they never come back..

Will you stay polite and telll us how you'll act when yours is fixed!

Young skywalker.....

Guest readitag

Has anything been done to fix the mod in "Add Product"so that the number in stock actually takes effect and doesn't have to be adjusted in "Edit Product"? If so, I've missed it. Could someone point it out to me?

Guest craxelburger

franck, can u post your fixed files? :huh:

i am not a programmer, but i want to sell my items with cubecart... <_<

and i cant do it with the errors in the mod

thanks

Guest xyncro©

I too have the same problem, not being able to add my info such as weight, costs and stock properly in add_products.

I've noticed that this fix has been asked for many times in the forum without any answers and as i see it is it better to go to the source - modmaker - wildbill instead to make him 'finish' this great mod

I have great respect for those who are taking this seriuosly and helping those with lesser knowledge but it might be a better choise to contact Bill rather then to beg other so called gurus for help who only wants respect from fellow cubecartians.

.....right Chewbacca?

As I said, I know nothing of PHP, I just followed the error codes.

Make sure your english.inc (or approriate) is updated as per Bill's instructions.

Good luck! <_<

Guest ironfront

Does your view_cart contain Albert's missing order's fix?

I am wanting to install the instock mod but I just got my store bug free. I'm not sure if im ready to jump into bugs again. :huh:

Make sure you guys report back and say how it works for you. <_<

Does your view_cart contain Albert's missing order's fix?

I am wanting to install the instock mod but I just got my store bug free. I'm not sure if im ready to jump into bugs again. :huh:

Make sure you guys report back and say how it works for you. <_<

It includes Albert's fix. I've been using it for a month with no problems.

Guest craxelburger

Francks changes are not implemented:

There are actually lots of syntax errors in this great MOD.

One is in secure.php, in the "Adjust Instock Amount" section

This line:

$sql_update = "update ".$prefix."store_inventory set instock='$new_ins' where product='$product';";

has an error at the end, the extra ;

It should be:

$sql_update = "update ".$prefix."store_inventory set instock='$new_ins' where product='$product'";

Then, in the same section instead of this:

$description = nl2br($description);

// End Adjust Instock Amount

foreach ($product_options as $assign_id)

{ 

// get data

A } is missing. It should be:

$description = nl2br($description);

}

// End Adjust Instock Amount

foreach ($product_options as $assign_id)

{ 

// get data

There are more in other files. I can try to make a list and post it here, but then it would be nice to update the file in the download section, because people are still downloading a MOD with errors in it.

Although it's a good and nice MOD.

Guest franck~

Guys, i am going to try to post the fixed files today or tomorrow, but understand that I have almost no time for this, so I can't promise. I'll try.

Also, it won't include Albert's fix, because I'm not sure it is really usefull since Brooky said his own fix was working and nothing else was necessary. I would like Brooky's opinion on that before i implement albert's change. And as it sound ahuge bug if it's true (I tested with Brooky's fix and it works) it would then deserve a new release anyway.

So I try to post this. Sorry to be so long, I know how painfull it is to be helpless and have to wait.... <_<

Guest ironfront

Guys, i am going to try to post the fixed files today or tomorrow, but understand that I have almost no time for this, so I can't promise. I'll try.

Also, it won't include Albert's fix, because I'm not sure it is really usefull since Brooky said his own fix was working and nothing else was necessary. I would like Brooky's opinion on that before i implement albert's change. And as it sound ahuge bug if it's true (I tested with Brooky's fix and it works) it would then deserve a new release anyway.

So I try to post this. Sorry to be so long, I know how painfull it is to be helpless and have to wait.... <_<

Sorry, but Brooky's fix DOES NOT work. Brooky is aware of this too.

Guest franck~

All right the fix is ready:

** It does not include Albert's fix. So if you think it's necessary, just make the changes yourself to add Albert's modification. For some reason, I don't have this blank order problem.:huh:

One thing is for sure: there are no syntax error anymore for the InstockMOD part and it works fine.

Franck~

Download the fix

zip.gifInstockMOD_fr_fix.zip

** I will keep this file on my servers as long as I can but not for ever. After that, it will be removed. <_<