Track Your Order Link

Hi,

I added a "Track Your Order" link to the top of my page using the following:

<a class="main-top-bar-txt" href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=vieworder&cart_lookup">Track Your Order</a></div>

and it sends you here:  5a9839fe4f01f_TrackOrder.PNG.4690b7d950fda903b83d54eb9a9ce2da.PNG

In the browser it reads:  https://www.claudiasbargains.com/index.php?_a=vieworder&cart_lookup

Anyway, every once in awhile I get this error in my log.  Any idea what if anything I should do?  I don't know where the } is coming from.

[01-Mar-2018 13:55:16 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key &quot;cart_lookup}&quot; was detected and was removed. in /home/claudias/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 113

Thanks in advance,

Me

Please confirm the code is correct.

href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=vieworder&cart_lookup"

There should be two key/value pairs:

key: _a
value: vieworder

key: cart_lookup
value: {$cart_order_id} <= MISSING

Maybe you are wanting:
href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=vieworder&cart_lookup={$cart_order_id}"

However, you may be wanting to use the cart_lookup as the actual template variable to hold the value. Since this value changes from order to order, one cannot know what to ask for in $_POST. So, that's a bad idea.

I want to leave the order number blank, empty, so the customer can put in the order number they want to look up - not like it is in their accounts or linked in the order complete menu where the order number is already there.

href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=vieworder&cart_lookup={$cart_order_id}

Is this what I should use?

Edited by Claudia M