Date not working for orders

slic535

I have updated from 6.1.13 to 6.1.14 and the date doesn't work in the admin for customers. instead of showing a date it shows the number 30 for when someone makes an order. its not showing a dispatch date on the order form. any ideas on what this might be? update a few hours later - I made a recent order myself and it no longer list a date/time at all. 

Shipping Information

Shipping MethodPer Category
Shipping ProductUSPS Shipping
GatewayAuthorize

Order Shipping Yesterday, 15:09    

Order Shipping Yesterday, 12:50    
      Order Shipping Yesterday, 10:51    
      Order Shipping Yesterday, 09:36    
        Order Shipping 30    
        Order Shipping 30    
        Order Shipping 30
Edited by slic535

"instead of a date, the number 30 shows for when an order was placed"

Please let us have a better idea of where this "30" is being displayed. On the admin, Orders (main) List, on any given Order Summary page, Order Date field, ???

here is a copy of the invoice info and also on the admin side under    dashboard, orders under the date they are all 30 accept yesterday. today I tried to put a test order through myself and the dispatch date is no longer seen on the form. also going to dashboard/reports/ date/time show 30.   under all dates registered it has changed to 30. anything with date and time is 30

Shipping Information

Dispatch Date30
Shipping MethodPer Category
Shipping ProductUSPS Shipping
GatewayAuthorize
Edited by slic535

Since this value appears in several places, probably coming from the same source, let's see if the source has become changed somehow.

Using an external database utility, scan through the rows of CubeCart_order_summary, the 'ship_date' column. There should be values of the format 'YYYY-MM-DD', including '0000-00-00' and possibly null.

But you are also saying '30' is being displayed for dates other than Dispatch Date? Such as the Date/Time column of the Sales Reports table?

Looking at the data pasted into your post earlier, the lines below Gateway Authorize are not familiar. Is this extra data sourced from an extension that breaks down into individual tracking the shipping of parts of the order?

the gateway authorize is because I use authorize.net.  and

But you are also saying '30' is being displayed for dates other than Dispatch Date? Such as the Date/Time column of the Sales Reports table? --- the answer is yes

I used to be able to use MySQL and look in it but I don't have those options anymore for some reason.

Edited by slic535

those are from past orders. for some reason all past orders in the database changed to 30. I erased my database of customer names by accident in myphp admin. the new orders for today still show 30 in the dispatch date on the summary invoice.  what program can I use to see the MySQL database?

CubeCart_order_summary, the 'ship_date' column. There should be values of the format 'YYYY-MM-DD', including '0000-00-00' and possibly null.

The data you posted earlier that shows lines having '30' (below the Gateway Authorize) -- from what exact page did you copy that from?

that is from the dashboard/orders section. it is now showing the date in the orders section but not on the invoice summary.  I'm getting this in the error log

I found it and it says todays date in the ship/date column

under order/date it has 1520806595

Edited by slic535

Ok, so you have renamed the order statuses from the stock phrases to something else (Order Shipping). And you removed some of the data from this table before pasting it into your post (that is sensible).

I wonder if there will be a difference if you clear the cache (in admin, Maintenance, Rebuild tab, Clear Cache).

The error Warning is something new to PHP 7.1. One of the variables on line 116 of catalogue.class.php is something other than a number.

And this Warning is not likely related to the problems being seen in admin.

On the other hand, now that we believe you are using PHP 7.1, we can look to see if there are any incompatibilities here.

In admin, Store Settings, Advanced tab, Time & Date section, is there anything other than percent-placeholders?

Fuzzy Time Format    [                 ]
Date & Time Format   [%d %b %Y, %H:%M  ]
Dispatch Date Format [%b %d %Y         ]

I wonder if PHP 7.1 has different meanings for these placeholders.