recaptcha issue

fettlebox

it does not work on another skin also. have tried  why is not showing recaptcha here ? it is as if there is no recaptcha at all

this must be a chrome issue as it is showing the phrase on firefox

strange that i can place a review in chrome but not in firefox well can do in firefox also but the phrase is there but no click box but review is sended 

Edited by Robo
options

3 minutes ago, Robo said:

it does not work on another skin also. have tried  why is not showing recaptcha here ? it is as if there is no recaptcha at all

this must be a chrome issue as it is showing the phrase on firefox

strange that i can place a review in chrome but not in firefox

Because the skin isn't compatible I expect. Does it work with default foundation skin? If so you haven't updated the skin properly. 

foundation is on and i can send a review without recaptcha , but recapthca v2 is on  so no diff with the other skin in chrome but it works in firefox as it should

chrome cleared and it works in chrome also (pfff browsers)

so i have updatet the skin but there is something wrong with the update ? or ?

Edited by Robo

thes files are updated but the links are for foundation , Not Kuroto ? 

Overwrite/add the following files to your current skin:
/skins/kurouta/templates/content.recaptcha.head.php  is the same
/skins/kurouta/templates/content.recaptcha.php  is the same 
/skins/kurouta/templates/main.php not the same as kuroto shoyld i use this file overwrite the main php in kuroto ? as it is different ?

Oops. Posted this in the wrong conversation.

On the Registration page, it is working for me. Also in the Write a Review section as well.

Have your browser force reload all page resources. This is usually done with CTRL-F5.

Make sure you are allowing the browser to show inline frames and other javascript scripts.

The ReCaptchaV2 "I'm not a robot" gizmo is displayed in a javascript created iframe.

Edited by bsmither

• 2 weeks later...

If I recall, in admin, Store Settings, Features tab, set "Enable reCAPTCHA" to disabled (click the green check to switch it to a red X).

Please know, I have written a set of instructions to add code to CC5 to be able to use ReCaptcha V2. If you are interested, send me a PM with your email address.

Edited by bsmither

• 3 weeks later...

Got a problem with this recaptcha also. My store is 6.1.1 and I am using Kurouto 1.0.3 skin, and the recaptcha works, even gives me a check like it is all good but I get a error the verification code was incorrect.

I went to my recaptcha account and at the top of the page it says; We detected that your site is not verifying reCAPTCHA solutions. This is required for the proper use of reCAPTCHA on your site. Please see our developer site for more information.