fettlebox

recaptcha issue

I think this has only happened since I upgraded to 6.1.14.  Should recaptcha look like this?  It does on the 2 stores I have upgraded.  I've had a couple of orders since upgrade but volume of orders is down.

Thanks in advance

Capture.JPG

Quite easy, it's in your store settings. make sure you register for the correct keys using your google account :)

Thanks

I've entered the keys & selected it use the new version & the recapture has disappeared although the phrase 'Verify you are a human' is still there.

Google instructions state I need to update html template.   Is that right?       

What skin are you using, as there maybe a few small edits to get V2 working on older skins.

tell us your site, and I'll put a dummy account on, this will test functionality.

Edited by keat

The upgrade has nothing to do with that message. Google are responsible for it. We have provided the means to use reCaptcha V2 instead.

https://fettlebox.co.uk/

Using Kurouto.

Many thanks.     I'll be offline now until Sunday so hopefully it's still usable.  

I quickly checked another skin & the new recaptcha appeared.  I've put it back as the site looks wrong otherwise.

I'll check back asap

Keat - apologies.  switched recaptcha off for the weekend so don't loose sales.  Will revisit when back online 

On 3/23/2018 at 3:09 PM, Al Brookbanks said:

The upgrade has nothing to do with that message. Google are responsible for it. We have provided the means to use reCaptcha V2 instead.

It doesn't show on Kurouto.  Only the phrase Verify you are a human appears.   If I select another skin if appears.

This is on 2 separate shops.

It will if you use the latest version of that skin (or patch your existing skin) with a recent version if CubeCart with valid site/secret key.

tried all but it does not work latest skin kuroto but it shows no progress contact form verify you are a human does not work 

what to do ? btw it does not show on any skin only the phrase , acn do nothing with it have to switch it off 

Edited by Robo
info

You can't have done it right or there is some other technical reason/compatibility. I haven't seen this fail yet.

I just had to upload & install the latest skin.  I'd thought it was part of the main upgrade package.   Fixed it for me.

Belated thanks to Al & all

• Like 1

Had done all skin site keys , it does not work, only the phrase is there and no click box

with old recaptcha on it  also shows the facebook pluging for likes , with recaptcha of it does not show the facebook plugin for likes 

btw is it not a google thing ? we have added the site and keys 

Edited by Robo
was allready in

Please remind us of the web address of the site you are having this issue with.

www.rbckits.com it the recaptcha is switched of now, btw it started all with the latest update

I haven't seen any other stores with problems from the latest update. Nothing has actually changed our end. Google has enforced the changes not us.

Can you turn it on?

It's trying to load reCaptcha v1. Have you replaced/uploaded the required files? It doesn't look like it.

had a look and that is strange no recaptcha 

yes updatet skin updated recaptcha secrett codes 

1 minute ago, Robo said:

had a look and that is strange no recaptcha 

yes updatet skin updated recaptcha secrett codes 

Really? Are you sure you have uploaded to the correct place?

this is strange , yes did the skin as usual , and 1 hour ago it did not work the phrase was only there now it shows no recaptcha at all , btw site updated as normal 

here it looks as if there is no recaptcha