First install problem

Just installed Cubecart, but in the store settings menu I cant change any settings.

every time I click the save button the screen loads a plain white page with no means to go, I click back and refresh the admin page and none of the settings have changed.

this is a brand new install, and i've installed this twice on two different servers and both do it

"Different servers" or different servers? Do they have the same configuration?

Anyhow you can see what the problem is by looking in your PHP error log. More info here:

https://support.cubecart.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/219/42/i-get-a-blank-white-screen-when-i-view-my-store

No doubt once the problem is known it will be easy to fix. 

8 minutes ago, Al Brookbanks said:

"Different servers" or different servers? Do they have the same configuration?

Anyhow you can see what the problem is by looking in your PHP error log. More info here:

https://support.cubecart.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/219/42/i-get-a-blank-white-screen-when-i-view-my-store

No doubt once the problem is known it will be easy to fix. 

Its not the store thats white, just the admin page within store settings. (and only after clicking th save button)

I tried on two different servers provided by two different companies, both linux

nothing comes up in the error log at all

Edited by Lordsmorg

Just now, Al Brookbanks said:

Makes no difference. It's how to find the error message regardless if it's whole shop or part.  

I did already try those steps though (before asking here) I did get an error log on one server and it reference the multiple tabs open security issue, but that warning didnt happen on the second server and no error log was generated