Facebook like buttons not showing

Robo

After some playing around and fortunatly solved the recaptcha issue, there is another point

after my recaptcha worked again it did show the facebook like buton on the product pages and the facebook comment , but now it does not show anymore , what has happened that it is not showing anymore ? , we did not change anything 

Thanks for any help

rob

I am seeing denials reported in the browser console related to "Content Security Policy". (See: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48551787/content-security-policy-including-a-script)

So, I would ask that you try a different browser with no add-ons (or Internet safety protocols of an anti-virus application), just to make sure this isn't a problem local to your computer.

(I see the javascript <script> tag to load the FaceBook thing - I just do not let it run.)

did also try it in firefox also tried with rcaptcha switched off but it is not showing .or the fbook review . and it has been showing maybe i need to update something manualy , like the recaptcha ?

But with old recaptcha on i see the button and the fbook comment plugin, and the old recaptcha showing shutdown phrase

On the Registration page, it is working for me. Also in the Write a Review section as well.

Have your browser force reload all page resources. This is usually done with CTRL-F5.

Make sure you are allowing the browser to show inline frames and other javascript scripts.

The ReCaptchaV2 "I'm not a robot" gizmo is displayed in a javascript created iframe.

I don't see it because of a setting in my browser (even if I allow Facebok's javascript to run):

The resource at “https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=888223751274300”
was blocked because tracking protection is enabled.

Please determine if your browser(s) was recently updated to have "Tracking Protection" default to On.

i see the script is there <script src="//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"></script><fb:like show_faces="true" layout="box_count" href="https://www.rbckits.com/shop/res-eagle-kit.html"></fb:like>

strange that it shows with old recaptcha on ! it also does not show in firefox so it is not the browser as it shows with old recaptcha , or is it a google thing ?

updated to 6,2 , but i still can not see the facebook like buttons or facebook comments i do not know what to do with it it should work does it ? why not with me ? ... and it has worked fine untill the recaptcha was out of date  now it also does not work with recaptcha of , is it  me , or ?? www.rbckits.com  show me the buttons if you see them 

Anyone ? i need too have it working , i do not think i need to be a programmer to get it working or is fb like and review  not working in CC ?, btw it works not in chrome not in firefox not in explorer and not on my phone so what do i have to do to get it working ?

Thanks for any help