Customer Import

So, I have had really good luck with v6 up to this point.  The original "store" is still in production, but I have had other "fingers" get involved trying to help.  This has broken the ability to update, change product pricing, etc.  So, learning from my mistakes, I have built a new server and installed the latest v6.2.0.  Love it.  Went together very well.

My issue is I do not want to "restore" the new store from the old store BU because I do not want to inherit issues from the old store.  I have moved all of the images over, was able to get a good export of products and imported them into the new server.  I'm installing and configuring the plugins as we go.

Getting to the point..... is there a way to import my customer list?  I only have 79, but there is a bit of data with each.  I do have a good export of the customer list.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks...

R

On 4/27/2018 at 6:09 AM, havenswift-hosting said:

If you just want customer records and there are no orders then export via phpMyAdmin from old database and import into new database

Ian

Perfect.  I forgot all about phpmyadmin.  Works like a camp.

Thank you.

R