Floating menu

huggettm

I have <div class="sticky"> in box.navigation.php above the <nav class="top-bar ...

and then at the end of the nav line I have added data-options="sticky_on: medium,large"

<div class="sticky">
<nav class="top-bar category-nav" data-topbar="" id="box-navigation" data-options="sticky_on: medium,large">

I don't remember putting anything else in for this. It doesn't show until the navbar is at the top of the screen. The site that I have used it is https://www.vandatiles.co.uk/

Regards

Kenneth

ah apologies, the file is box.navigation.php (tech support told me main.php)

Thank you for your help so far,

so I have this but it is not creating the sticky menu, do i need to populate data-topbar=""

<div class="sticky"><nav class="top-bar category-nav" data-topbar="" id="box-navigation" data-options="sticky_on: medium,large">
  <ul class="title-area">
     <li class="name"></li>
     <li class="toggle-topbar left"><a href="">{$LANG.navigation.title} <svg class="icon"><use xlink:href="#icon-caret-down"></use></svg></a></li>
  </ul>
  <section class="top-bar-section">
     <h5 class="hide">{$LANG.navigation.title}</h5>
     <ul class="left">
        <li class="show-for-medium-up"><a href="{$ROOT_PATH}" title="{$LANG.common.home}"><svg class="icon"><use xlink:href="#icon-home"></use></svg></a></li>
        {$NAVIGATION_TREE}
        {if $CTRL_CERTIFICATES && !$CATALOGUE_MODE}
        <li><a href="{$URL.certificates}" title="{$LANG.navigation.giftcerts}">{$LANG.navigation.giftcerts}</a></li>
        {/if}
        {if $CTRL_SALE}
        <li><a href="{$URL.saleitems}" title="{$LANG.navigation.saleitems}">{$LANG.navigation.saleitems}</a></li>
        {/if}
     </ul>
  </section>
</nav></div>