Capitalizing city and state in address

Taodi

With the introduction of Cubecart 6.2.0, it seems that the city and state/province info submitted by the customer upon ordering is automatically converted to all caps. In fact, as far as I can see, all city and state/province info in the database are now converted to all caps. OK, this is not the end of the world, but I do object just a little. First of all, putting this info in all caps doesn't help anything that I know of. The bigger problem, though, is that the all caps can hide information in cases where the city or state names include special upper/lower case ways of writing. 

Please consider switching back to the way things were, with upper/lower usage reflecting the way these city and state/province names are normally written.

I've seen situations where the COUNTRY names are all-capped, presumably to set off the country name to ensure that the package goes to the correct country. Never before have I seen city and state/province names all-capped with everything else written normally.