Google Base Extension Failing Entire Feed

Hey all, a good while since i had any problems! :)

I have the google base extension installed, my google merchant center is reading the feed properly but throwing loads of errors and failing the entire feed every time.

Does anyone else have issues? And does anyone have any idea of fixes for this?
It would appear the plugin is either incorrectly laying the data out OR missing large parts of data.

Attached is the fail report from my merchant center if anyone can analyze from that.

FFSiteFeed.f105054886.gb.en.u1525354145000000.feeduploadreport.csv

Hi

We discovered multiple problems with the old plugin and so wrote our own enhanced plugin which supports many more features and is updated for changes introduced by Google - see https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/plugins/google-merchant-centre-feed and you will need the Microdata plugin as well as merchant centre now requires valid and matching markup - see https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/plugins/google-schema-org-microdata-plugin (this plugin gives you many other advantages as well and can / should be used by all stores !). We have many clients using this very successfully so give them a go - you have free seven day trials of each

Ian

Well I suppose it depends what plugin you are talking about then ?  The original Google Base plugin (it hasnt been called Google Base for at least four years !) written by CubeCart was the one I was talking about and I am not aware of any other plugins that offer this functionality apart from our one that I mentioned.  Do you have a different third party plugin ?  If so then you probably need to mention which one !

That is the original plugin that I was talking about that has multiple problems.  It isnt the plugin that is in beta ((it is a VERY old image from when Google Base, now called Google Merchant, was first released) and if you look at the dates when it was released and last updated you can see it has been around for a long time. Try our plugin and you will find it works - we have a lot of people using it

Ian