Upgraded to 6.2.0 but admin panel not upgraded

Anyway to fix this without doing a clean install please?   Has happened on 2 sites.  I thought I'd fixed one as I ended up with all the new acp features but then got locked out on login by CSRF warning.

Eventually did a clean install to fix.

Email also broken as per screenshot.

Thanks

Capture3.JPG.e9863fd0a3b4315af6d91b174a7ac47d.JPG

Ok - to clarify as I don't want to go through same pain with this site.

Copy the files from the admin directory in the install files over the files in  current admin directory?

Rename the  new admin php file to the same as current admin_****.php file?

Thanks

Yes to the method of upgrading - it has been covered quite a bit on previous forum threads but also see the FAQ article that Al wrote a while back - https://support.cubecart.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/228/43/how-do-i-upgrade-from-cubecart-v6-to-latest-v6

As to the email issue, no idea but probably not as not seen that before but cant see how an upgrade would cause email to fail.  Check what you have in the Store Settings | Advanced tab

• 4 weeks later...

I am not a noob and I am having the same problems with an upgrade to 6.2.0. I am locked out of the admin area with the CSRF errors and it won't let me do anything. I have uploaded all the files, renamed the admin folder to the existing folder and the admin.php file as well. Still, can't get in. Cleared the browser cache every time, did not help.

Other than a clean install and reinstalling the database what the heck can I do?

I am terrified to update other stores at this point. Also, why do the admin files never get updated when doing an update anymore? Seems like a huge problem.