Order Notification Email

rnewcomer

Really like v6.2.0.  It's been a journey getting it working, but orders are coming in.

Latest issue is the order notification email is not sending until the order is moved to processing.  How would I change that so the email is sent once the order is received into the system?  I am using Brian Smither's Dropship Products plugin to notify manufacturer/departments that  they have products ordered.  This plugin runs when the order is moved from "pending" to "processing" and is working correctly.... It's the initial email that an order has arrived that is not delivering as soon as the check out is completed.  Right now we need to check the Dashboard > Orders to see if any orders have been received.

Thoughts?

As always, thank you very much for any assistance.

Randall

15 minutes ago, bsmither said:

In admin, Store Settings, Features tab, Misc. section, "Order status for admin email notifications" can be set to Pending.

Perfect.  Thanks once again, Brian.  I looked in there, but most have overlooked "pending".

R