New Upgrade - I must have done something wrong.

I just upgraded to 6.2 from 6.1.  I did a manual FTP upload as the auto installer would not upload.  After the upload, I entered my website https://theflylingkolache.com/setup, the website automatically set itself up and is now in 1 large straight line downward.  My 3 pictures that scrolled across the screen are now one on top of the other.  Where I used to have 3 items across along with new items and best sellers, they are now one on top of each other.  Is this an easy fix?  I guess I could always try and restore the old version.  Thanks, -Harvey

Hi Harvey  did you follow the directions to the t like remane admin folder and also admin file to match your old files ? and did you have any  edits on old site ?

cheers dave

I see that when my browser requests the file /cache/3c64a.css.foundation_20180520011901.css, I get a 403 Permission Denied response.

Please examine the folder permissions of the /cache/ folder and verify that the web server has permission to read from it.