Cant complete checkout as a guest.

PietnLindy

Hi all,

Thank you in advance from a newbie LOL

If someone wants to purchase from my site purestcbdhempoil.com they cannot complete checkout as a guest, it keeps telling them

The following errors were detected:

Required billing address fields are missing.

You then select a state again and click secure checkout and the same message.

I have tried no recaptcha, invisible and V2 and all have same result.

Please let us know the exact version of CubeCart you are using (admin, Dashboard, Store Overview tab), and the name of the skin being used.

If the skin allows for the form submission without first showing an error phrase right next to the field that is missing data, or if the field doesn't turn pink when trying to Submit, then you might be using an older skin.

Nothing wrong with that but it helps to narrow down the probable cause.

• 1 month later...

I have 6.2.2  and can't figure out how to allow a person to skip registering and filling out fields and go to Paypal checkout.

I do 100% digital products and don't care about registering customers.

How can I get this to work where they pick, go to paypal and pay and then to download?

(If I recall) One of the PayPal modules has a version called Express Checkout. This allows the customer to click on a button seen one or two steps earlier than normal in the checkout sequence. When at PayPal, the customer validates the payment, and then PayPal sends back the verified customer data so that CubeCart can populate the database tables as needed.

I am not aware of any other plugin that will remove CubeCart asking for addresses.

Archived