Upgrade Log In Problem

Went to upgrade since in admin area it said i was running old version.So i clicked the upgrade button in my admin and then screen went blank.Tried to go back to my admin log in page now it gives me  this below.My website is still up and running but cant log in to admin area.Please help 

The requested URL /store/admin.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Be sure your admin folder and admin.php are both named the exact same way they are in your global.inc.php file. The Upgrade from within Admin hasn't worked for me for quite a long time. I do it manually - moving extracted files over with my naming and edits.

Apart from the screen going blank...

Newer versions of CubeCart have changed the name of the administration folder from /admin/ to /admin_RaNdOm/ and the name of the administration script from admin.php (or /admin/index.php) to admin_rAnDoM.php (random letters - security by obscurity).

So, attempts to log in using the plain admin.php isn't going to work.

After having the administrator run through the "Setup" process (this will happen for every upgrade), CubeCart should have shown you a link that is the new way to log in.

Not having made it that far, please use your hosting accounts control panel (or FTP) to discover the new name of the administration script.

• 7 months later...

Still cant find anything.I go to cpanel to file manager .then it shows public_html and then store,then admin and only shows skins,sources,styles under the admin folder.Even if i do find it i'll probably mess it up.Can you recommend anyone to pay to fix it.Thanks

Archived